Friday, April 1, 2011

So so angry with myself

I just recieved a letter from BFHC saying that they regret to inform me that they will not be employing me, and it doesn't even go into detail about why. It does how ever say that no more correspondence will be entered into.

I'm not stupid though, I'm guessing that it's because of all my crap with CYFS, either from when Stefs dad dobbed me in lieing about me smoking about pot and P, or from the numerous police calls out because of your temper. Either way I can't do what I wanted to do and work from home. I'm so angry. I don't even know what to do now, or how to move forward. But I'm going to ring Tutu on Monday and see if they'll employ or not. May as well try them as they're just down the road. If not, then I'm just gonna have to get my craft on and start making some money selling my stuff.

I can blame you and your temper for this as I'm pretty sure that's what it is, but what's the point, I choose to be with you, god knows why.

No comments:

Post a Comment