Friday, April 22, 2011

Continued......

I did the rest of the shopping in a kind of daze, trying not to collapse in a heap on the floor and bawl my eyes out. I was so socked and sad. But I just shut my mouth and kept going. The last thing I wanted to do was make it any worse.

By the time we got to the check out he was transforming back to nice Aaron. And as we walked out I stopped and got myself 2 scratchy tickets from the Lotto stand. Once outside he commented that if I won anything he wouldn't ask for anything, and what would I do if I won a million, I said I'd do him a favour and leave him since he hates me so much. I didn't yell it though just said it very matter of factly as that's how I was feeling. He said don't be silly I love you. And that was that, we went and got on the bus and went home.

It was all very surreal.

I still want to say to him "we need to talk about what happened at the super market the other day" I just can't though, cause I know he's gonna explode at me if I do. I guess over time it will all just get shoved to the back of my mind and it won't be an issue anymore. I just hope it doesn't happen ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment