Thursday, April 21, 2011

Super Market Abuse

Here's how yesterday went, I'm gonna break down as much as I can so as not to ramble on too much, like I usually do.

I got up at 7am with Dex and got him and myself ready for the day as we had to leave early so as to get everything done seeing as we were gonna be bus hopping for the day.

Aaron got up and got ready at about 9am and was ready to go at 9.30pm

We got on our bus at 9.55am - no dramas yet.

Got off the bus in Greerton and went to ASB where I banked my cheque from Smile City, took out our moneys for the day, got Aaron and I free coffees, and sorted out paying off my overdraft of $2000 seeing as my tertiary account expires at the end of this month, April 2011.

Went to the Asian shop and brought Aaron a lighter (that he moaned about) then went and got me some hena ($6 for 100grams)

Got on the bus and went to Gate Pa, Mitre 10 Mega.

Mitre 10 Mega, got a few lil things that Aaron wanted and a few cool things to put away for the boys for Xmas (all on my Q Card) also got the piece we needed to fix the door handle on what was Aarons gaming room, but is now Bastys room.
Aaron got very frustrated about this and I told him to watch his language as we were in public, I got told to Fuck Up, nice one right.

Got back on the bus and went to Mc Donalds on the corner of Waihi Rd and Cameron Rd. In the hopes of making Aaron a lil bit happier and there for making my day easier I brought him and Dex a Hunger Buster to share. Of course I indulged in a few chips and a few mouthfulls of sundae too.

Walked along to The Warehouse. On the way we stopped to watch a car that was on fire and watched the fire engine and fire men arrive to help.

The Warehouse. I got the kids 2 packs of marshmallow easter eggs so that I can do an easter egg hunt for them next week. Aaron found a game he wanted for the PS3 but I said I'd really like to get the boots I needed 1st seeing as the ones I have have holes in the bottoms so no good for winter, letting the rain in and all. And the shoes I was wearing were a size too small and killing my feet. He played all nice and said go get your boots 1st, but of course I couldn't find anything in my size and by this stage Dex was clearly over it, so I just told him to get what he wanted and we'd go do our grocery shopping.
Aaron got his new game for $35. I figured at least he was happy so maybe that would mean that he'd stay that way for the rest of the day.

I was trying really hard to keep him happy as I knew he hated having to do all this on foot since he lost his drivers licence. But only 2 months to go till he gets it back.

Walked across the road to Pak n Save.

Put Dex in the trolley and Aaron was pushing the pram as I did the shopping.
I complained about no decent meat specials and that I was so over it and just wanted to go home, but couldn't as it had to be done. Aaron said to just get what we needed for now and get the rest on Sunday when my mum gets here and she can take me. I said no I'd just do it all now, and that I was trying to keep it under budget so I had money left for shoe shopping with my mum once she got here, not food shopping.

Everything was fine, I kept joking with him cause he kept getting in my way with the pram, then he starting running into me from behind, and it was a joke the 1st time but after another 2 times it hurt and I turned around and told him not to cause it hurt. He went nuts at me in the super market and I said that it hurt and I didn't like it and all I wanted was for him to stop. He changed his tune and said it was a fucking accident and I was like then why were you laughing about it and doing it again and again. He nutted out at me telling me to get fucked and sort my fucking attitude out and that he was going to go home and I could sort the shopping out myself, I tried to ignore him and just keep doing the shopping but he kept going, it was so embarrassing I just wanted to disappear. It took all my might to not break down in tears right there in the middle of the super market.
I walked back a few isles to grab something I'd forgotten and this guy walked past Aaron and said something along the lines of "you should really watch what you say to your mrs in a public super market" Aarons response was appalling, as I was walking back I heard him YELL back at the man "mind your own fucking business or I'll punch your fucking head in" like what the hell. Then he continued on at me saying that next time somebody said something I had to back him up and tell them to mind there own fucking business. That this was all my fault, and that of course they didn't see how I treated him 1st and that I was just little miss fucking innocent.
I couldn't believe what was happening.

To be continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment