Sunday, April 17, 2011

No changes

not that I thought there would be. I hadn't even allowed myself to hope it, no point getting my hopes up just to be let down again.

In fact things just keep getting worse.

Yesterday you yelled at me so loud and so savagely that you scared the shit outta Dex who clung to my leg crying. I picked him up and walked away from you to comfort him and settle him down and you just followed and kept going, scaring him over and over again.

No matter what you're problem or problems with me are, you need to learn how to communicate like an adult instead of psyching out so extremely and scaring our son, and me.

You then threatened to leave with him, saying that you were getting picked up with him soon and I wouldnt' see him until I went through court to. But of course you didn't leave you just kept going at me for the enxt couple of hours, then had a session and pretended like nothing ever happened.

So not cool. I don't want to be with you, but I'm stuck with you because you won't leave. I'm not in love with you anymore and I don't want to spend my life with you. I want to be on my own with my kids. So that I can begin to heal myself and them from this toxic relationship.
I wish you would just man up and leave, do what is right for us and children for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment