Sunday, April 17, 2011

So many things wrong

with our relationship. I don't know how you can be so blind to it all. Probably because you choose to be.

Like you go on and on about how immature I am and yet it was ok for your mum to talk about me behind my back to everyone in your family (despite the fact that they all told her to shut up cause she doesn't know me)
But when my mum behaved like an adult and told you to your face that she didn't think you were respecting me you flipped out. If you can't function like an adult you shouldnt' be in an adult relationship.
I try to talk to you and all you do is turn it into a fight. I should be able to come to you and say that I don't think this is working and I don't want to be with you anymore without fearing that you'll flip out and run off with Dex. But I can't.

I can't trust you to look after him when you're here, so how could I trust you to look after him if you take him away.
You're up all night gaming and don't get up till Dex is going to bed for his day sleep. You take for granted the amount of time you COULD spend with him. Most dads would kill to be able to spend all day with their kids instead of working. But you just shit all over it. I'm basically a stay at home with the dad that visits when it suits him. Aaron you are the dad I am talking about here.

You say that they will realise what I'm like when they're older (our children you mean) and I'm glad they will because they will always know how much I love them and they they're my 1st priority and that I always have time for them. They'll also know how much I gave up so that I could be a better person and a better mum to them.
They'll also see you for who you really are. The one who shuts the door in their faces and yells at them to fuck off or shut the fuck up. The one who walks past them wihtout acknowledging them. Even your daughter when you haven't seen her for a month. If I wasnt' able to see my son for 3 months I'd be ringing him every second day to talk to him. You make no effort unless it's with your game, for weed or for your mates.
When your mates need a hand you jump to help, but not me, oh no, I ask and always get "later, wait or after" so of course end up doing it myself.


I hate that you smoke inside and then lie and say you're smoking out the window when I know you're not cause you can't access either of the windows in your room when sitting on your gaming chair.
I hate that you took over your daughters room because you can't sacrifice any of your gaming time. So now she has to sleep on Bastys bedroom floor when she comes to stay.
I hate that you say I exclude her when she's here, but really she chooses not to play with me and Basty cause she's busy trying to get your attention.
I hate the way you speak to me.
I hate you telling me what I can and can't wear.
I hate you trying to sabotage my weight loss with treats and abuse.
I hate you trying to control me having friends. You took me away from my friends in Auckland and now I'm not allowed any down here. I'm finally friends with Kim and you are trying to control and end that by saying that you should be able to come with me when I go to visit her, like hello it's not a family event it's me and my friend getting together. I don't hang out with you and your friends.
I hate listening to you gaming and screaming and yelling at the top of your lungs crude insults.
I hate the way you think I'm cheating on you despite the fact that I never leave the house alone cause you won't let me. And I would never do that cause I know how much it hurt when you did it to me twice with 2 different chicks.
I hate how you control and manipulate me into doing what you want.
This isn't a relationship it's an entrapment and I don't want to be with you anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment