you started the day off by insulting me with no reason at all, except for maybe wanting to show off in front of your mate. Although I don't see how that makes you cool.
But you said bloody women, and I was like what? cause I hadn't done anything. Other than get up with Dex at 7am and leave you sleeping as always. Then woke you up at 10am when your mate turned up to visit you.
You continued to say, "bloody women are all the same, that's why I settled for you", referring to me. It was totally uncalled for, and so incredible hurtful, I don't know why you had to say that to me. Just for the sake of making me feel like absolute crap for no reason. I had been nothing but nice to you all morning. Even after you got up and didn't even acknowledge me or Dex but just went to your room with your mate to have a sesh. Was so not cool. Poor Dex, you were finally out of bed early and all he wanted was your time and attention, but NO, you didn't get up early for him, you got up early for your mate.
Then later in the day you said to me during one of your ranting fits about who was going to die 1st and how you were gonna get the kids when me and Bec did lol as if. You said "I hope you have a long and miserable life" what a lovely thing to say to the women that you love. Oh sorry my mistake I mean the women you settled for.
So I yelled back at you because I was so hurt and upset. I yelled that all I wanted was for you to move out. That all day every day all I think about is how I want you to get out of my house and my life. You told me you wanted the same that you want me to move out and leave you and the kids alone in the house. As if I'd do that. Then who would look after my boys, Basty. As it is he does more around here than you do, he's always helping me out and being a great big brother and watching Dex when you fail to, even though you've said you will.
No comments:
Post a Comment