I've decided that I need to stop looking at this relationship in such a negative light. I'm here and that's because I have chosen not to leave, or because I'm choosing not to have Aaron removed seeing as he wouldn't leave when I asked him to.
So either way I'm still in this relationship as I'm choosing not to end it.
I'm making a very conscious effort to be more positive and supportive of Aaron and what's important to him. I"m being more encouraging of him and the efforts he is making to change, no matter how big or small they may be. I'm making an effort to spend time with him when he's doing what he enjoys, playing his games on PS3. It was so nice being with him while he was playing yesterday and having him explain it all to me, was cute cause he was so animated while talking to me about it all. I felt like his girlfriend again, and it's been a long time since I felt like that in a good way.
I fell asleep watching him and woke up to hi lavishing me with kisses. It was an amazing day followed by a lovely night. I felt connected to him again. So I'm thinking that a little bit of effort on my part will go a long way. I'm going to help him build up his self esteeem so that he can be the man we both want and need him to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment