Sunday, March 27, 2011

I don't want to be here anymore

In the past few days you have....

yelled at me infront of our boys repeatedly. Screaming at me that you are the man of the house and your say is the final say and that I am to listen to you and treat you as the man of the house, that your word is law.
This has been screamed in my face about 6 times in the past 2 days now. How can I respect you when you treat me like that. I don't even want to be around you. I don't bother waking you up in the morning cause it's nicer when you're not up. You only ignore us when you are anyways. Like today you got up as Dex was going to bed and then spent the rest of the day (excluding coming out long enough to eat dinner) in your room talking to your mates and smoking pot. The fact that Dex knows to go and knock on the door to say good night to you is just wrong. You couldn't even spend time with him before he went to bed you chose to stay in your room. Your excuse being that you're going to spend all day tomorrow with him.
But I don't even know if I want to leave him with you. How do I know that you won't just yell at him for interupting you while you're trying to smoke pot or talk to your mates or play your stupid game.

Today you slept till 12.30 (after staying up on your game all night last night, again) but before I saw you I heard you, yelling at me from the bedroom cause you couldn't find the back to your phone. Saying it was my fault for letting Dex in the bedroom. But Dex hadn't been in our room this morning. I hadn't even been back in there after getting up. I spent all day in my pj's cause I didn't want to be around you. When you did come out to the lounge you walked up and kissed Dex who was sitting on my knee, didn't even acknowledge me. Until you started yelling at me again. Calling me a fat lazy worthless bitch and ordering me to get of my fat arse and look for the back off your phone.

Tonight when I walked into the kitchen you were making a coffee, I said ot you could you please use the same cup all day as yesterday I washed 6 coffee cups for you and it kinda sucks when I'm the only one doing the dishes. You responded with how bout you talk to me bout this later when I'm not talking to someone else. I said but you weren't talking to anyone you were standing there in silence making a coffee. Then you went off at me again telling me to fuck up.

No comments:

Post a Comment