all the time. From the minute you wake up till the minute you go to bed. I hate you so much right now, pretty sure I don't love you anymore. It's like you live just to make me miserable.
You just rang me to nut off at me saying that you will be taking your money out tomorrow so that you can make sure your tick gets paid cause you don't want me fucking it up. But I'm the one who has always made sure that your ticks get paid. You're such a fucking ass hole.
You don't pick up after yourself.
I go to bed alone and get up alone every day. You come to bed hours after me and get up hours after me. Even though I've been sick for almost a week I still don't get to sleep in, or have time off from housework.
You don't do anything without having to be asked repeatedly first. Even then you normally pick a fight with me and tell me to do it myself.
You call me fat on a daily basis. Yesterday you called me fat then told me that I'm not loosing weight that I'm still just as fat as always. Then later when I said I may as well eat hot chips since I'm not loosing weight anyway you nutted at me again, saying well if you're just going to keep it going. What do you think you can just say men cruel things like that to me and it's nothing, I just forget it. Well you're wrong. The mean and cruel things you have said to me are always playing over and over in my head. They play so loudly that I don't ever hear any of the good things that you say to me.
Then you called me back just now and yelled at me saying "should I just not come back Sarah"
Honestly I wish you wouldn't. But I know you will. For one your PS3 is here, and secondly you don't have anywhere else to stay. You'll always come back because here you have it easy. Every things done for you. I know it's my own fault though. I've made it easy for you. But not for ever Aaron, no for ever. I deserve so much better than this.
You ignore me and that I can handle, but you do the bare minimal for and with our kids and that's just not fair on them. Just because I'm here and I love doing it all doesn't mean you get to check out as a dad all the time. They're more important than your stupid game or your weed.
Cracks me up that you always rant and rave saying that I control your money, and yet you always get what you want while me and the kids go without. I might budget our money out but you always fuck with the budget so that you can have what you want. You are selfish and mean.
If I had a car and knew how to drive I really don't think I'd be here tomorrow morning when you wake up, I think I'd just pack up and leave. No idea where I'd go, but I'm sure anywhere would be better than here.
So that's what I'm going to do once I'm working I'm going to save up for my own car and get my learners licence and learn how to drive. Then I'll have what I need to leave you.
No comments:
Post a Comment