I remind you that you need to finsish your daughters room by making her bed before we leave to go and pick her up and you go nuts at me. Throw your food at me that hits me. Then throw the plate at me which misses. I told you I wasn't going to do it as you've had a month to do it and it's your responsibility. You yell in my face spitting all over me telling me I should be a step-mum and do it. I tell you I'm more of a parent to her than you are. I feed her, bath her and entertain her the whole time she's here cause you're always too "busy" in the sunroom. You're a fucking joke and you know it. You are failing all your children as a dad. As they grow up they will make up their own minds about you. I'm still not going to do it. Like your step mum told me I shouldn't be doing anything for her. And I know I shouldn't you don't do anything to help me with the kids, not unless it suits you. I shouldn't even have to ask you should just do stuff. But you just expect me to do it all for your daughter. Well no more. I fucking sick of it.
We made plans and you go and change them at the last minute, trying to make it my decison to stay home after I've already got myself and the kids ready for the 4 hour road trip. Baked and packed lunches and put Mr1 down for an early nap so that he could have some up time before he had to sit in the car for 4 hours. I explained this all to you, as normally it's no fun for Mr 1 as he's just got up and then has to go in the car for 4 hours, so I remedied the problem. Then you come along as we are supposed to be leaving and ask me if I really wana go or if I'd rather stay here with the kids so they don't get tired and grumpy. I tell you that I want to go with you, you argue with me and I tell you that I'm not going to be happy about it, but can't force you to take us. Then you say you need more gas money just incase. Even though I've had to tighten our budget for the next 3 weeks so that we can pay your rego. Your rego that you were supposed to pay with sale money but then smoked all your fucking profit instead. You're so fucking selfish.
Only weeks ago you told me I deserve better than you, I'm starting to think you're right. You have made no effort to make the changes you promised, you aren't showing me how much you love me. But more how much NEED me. I don't want to be needed I want to be loved and wanted. I don't need you, I want you. But now I don't want you as much as I used to, especially when you treat me like this.
No comments:
Post a Comment