Monday, September 6, 2010

The tresspass event

My besty and I had been chilling out at my place all day with the kids. It was a gorgeous day, we'd had a few gin and tonics, cooked a yummy roast for dinner for everyone and had the house spotless.

A came home in a crap mood moaning about something that had happened at course. I told him to just go have a sesh and chill out cause we were having a good day. He dissapeared into the sunroom, but 2 mins later he was swearing and yellng at me cause he couldn't find his scissors, and of course I must have moved them. Besty went over and asked him nicely to stop yelling and speaking like that infront of her kids and ours. I thought that would do the trick. I was wrong. He started yelling at her telling her to fuck of if she didn't like it, that this was his house and he'd do what ever he wanted.
I couldn't believe it. That was the final straw for me. This is not his house, it's our childrens house, and he has no right to speak like that to me, kids or no kids, so much worse with kids around though.
I gave Besty my phone so she could call the cops, but they wanted to talk to me as my names on tenancy. I told them to come and get him. He blamed it all on me and Besty for being drunk.

To this day he still takes no responsibility what so ever. He even goes as far to say that the cops told him they would have arrested me and her if it was his house lmfao. And that Bestys man told him it was mine and Bestys fault for being too wasted. What a joke, yea we were so drunk NOT. I was serving up dinner for all the kids when he came home and starting yelling and swearing at me.

I told them to trespass him as I was just so over his bullshit. I probably wouldn't have done that if I hadn't had a drink though. But I was so upset and horrified with his behaviour. Normally when someone else tells him or asks him to cut it out he does. That was the 1st time he reacted like that.

Foolishly I asked him back the next day and apologised for my part in it all.

Besty won't come over anymore as she doesn't want to ever see A again, and certainly doesn't want her kids around him. Which I totally respect her for. She has also told me that she doesn't want to hear about any of mine and A's crap, fights etc. So that's left me very lonely. I havn't actually seen her since then which was back at the beginning of August 2010. She didn't even come to Mr 1's 1st bday. Which made me so so sad. But I understand why. A blames me and her for it all, and I know he wouldn't be nice to her if she came over or called. We communicate on fb now. But I miss her so much. We used to see each other almost every day and talk on the phone all the time. My hearts so lonley without her and her daughters. I even miss her partner J, he's such a lovely guy, an awesome friend to me and a fantastic dad. I was hoping some of him would rub off onto A, but no such luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment