you tell me to buy myself a drink since I havn't had one for a week and you tell me to take our son with me to my mates so he can play with his cuzzy while I have a few drinks. But then you come and pick me up with your mate in tow (your mate who you think I'm having an affair with { that's what you told your stepmum} funny how you think that but keep inviting him to stay at our house and use our shower and shit) and from the moment I get in the car you start picking at me. Actually to be technical you started at me before I got in the car. Mocking me for the sound my alcohol bottles made as I carried them, our son and his bag and mine to the car. You couldn't come and help as you're not allowed at my bestys house because of the way you behaved infront of her children. I wish I could be as strong as her.
Once we got home you just kept going. I stopped answering back as I had more important things to do and knew what you were up to trying to pick at me after I'd had a few drinks. I made my boys dinner and showered Mr 8 then got Mr 1 ready for bed. Also tidied up the house and was going to do our dinner once I was finished. But you just couldn't help yourself, you kept picking and picking at me. I was washign the tray to make your dinner and you wouldn't stop so I walked out of the kitchen telling you that I'd make your dinner if youd get out of the kitchen and leave me alone. You couldn't even do that.
Instead you kept picking at me and racking me up so I kept walking away as much as I could, but I admit I threw a few insults back at you. Hard not to after almost 3 hours of you picking at me.
In the end you cooked your own dinner and even made your mate a burger too. Telling me how useless I was and that youd leave me and take all your food and you son as I wouldn't have anything to feed him anyway so legally youd be allowed to take him. You also said that youd never cook for me. Called my besty a skank and said I had to choose between you and her cause everytime I go there and see that skank I come home being a bitch to you. I won't give her up for you. Unlike you she treats me how I deserve to be treated and loves me to death. With the way things are I would never choose you over her. She has never wronged me or treated me cruelly like you do on a daily basis. How can you be so dillusionsal as to think I'd choose you over her. Maybe you're just looking for an easy way out. If so grow some balls and leave.
oh that's right the only way you can leave is if you have someone to leave me for. That's the only way you ever left me. You are nothing more than a gutless, selfish, manipulative, narsacist. You were right when you said I deserve so much better than you. But you were wrong when you said I'm a bad mother, a skank, whore, slut, lazy, alcoholic, worthless, useless and ugly. I am fat but I am none of the other revolting things you call me. I deserve better than you and 1 day you will see what better than you looks like. mmmmmmmmmm.................maybe..........more than likely if and when I am strong enough to leave you for good I'll be single for ever. I'm too scared I'll make the same mistake again and trust someone else that will just break me down all over again after I've built myself up and repaired all the damage you have done.
No comments:
Post a Comment