I let Mr 8 ring his dad as he wanted to wish him a happy fathers day. S asked if Mr 8 could stay with him for the next 2 wkends in a row. I said that was fine as they havn't seen each other for 3 wkends now. I told A this when he woke up and he went absolutely nuts at me. Telling me we couldn't afford that and that it wasn't fair as he had missed out on seeing Miss 2. He chose to spend the gas money on an oz instead of picking her up for the wkend. That was his choice onone elses. And the only reason he needed the money for the oz was because he smoked too much off what he was supposed to be selling. He asked for my opinion and I told him I'd never put anything like that before seeing my child, but it was his choice to make and he made it. I wasn't suprised as the last time she was here for a wkend the only time he spent with her was in the car to and from Ngatea and Tga. I was so angry and dissapointed with him and let him know it. It's only gonna fuck her up in the long run.
Back to subject. He kept going nuts at me so I ignored him just as smum had told to. Don't respond to him if he's speaking to you disrespectfully is what she told me to do. Well that didn't work out. He started pulling down my indoor clothesline that I was trying to hang Mr 1s blankets and clothes on. So I pushed him away from it. He went totally psycho then and pretended to call the cops on me telling them I'd assaulted him. Lol what a joke. Then he jumped on the phone to his dad and smum telling them all about it. He got off the phone and told me he was taking Mr 1 out to the farm for the day. Mr 1 had awful hayfever at the time.
I told him he wasn't taking him due to his hayfever and his attitude. He started yelling saying I was just like his x B lol. The reason I wouldn't let him take him really was due to hayfever and the fact that the only time he wants to spend anytime with Mr 1 is to spite or punish me. As he knows my biggest fear is that he'll take him and not bring him back.
So after he sat on the phone for about half an hour bitching and moaning to his dad about me. How I control all his money and he never gets anything. lmfao how hillarious is that. I always go without so that the boys can have everything they need and some of their wants and A always gets what he wants. Cause if I say no we can't afford it he chucks a tanty to get his own way. So it's just not worth me saying no anymore.
He came back through the house and out to the sunroom, where he spent the rest of the day. He spent Fathers Day alone. Didn't even come in and spend it with his son. Just totally unsettled him then pissed off and ignored him for the day. I'd say I couldn't believe it, but really I could. He's so predictable these days. It's always the same crap that comes out of his mouth when he's yelling at me and always the same outcome. It's like he picks a fight with me to justify him spending all day in the sunroom instead of with me and the kids.
He says things like, "well I don't wana spend time with you cause your a bitch and you always treat me like shit" I treat him the way he treats me.
No comments:
Post a Comment