it's been a very long time.
But I've decided I need to start documenting everything again, as it's just getting worse and worse again.
Because Aarons so sure his friend Jeremy is into me that he hassles me about it all the time. Like it's all my fault if he is. For starters if he is it doesn't matter cause I'd tell him to fuck off. I don't cheat, never have and never would. But because of that he picks fights with me and makes it all my fault. Not once has he hit up Jeremy about it though. Nice to know he trusts his friends but not me.
I can't wait to be free of him. I'm going to WISE for some help as I don't really knwo how to do this on my own. I want to just save up some money and leave one day when he's not at home. But I don't think it's fair to Basty to have to change schools again and move away from his friends again. Plus this house is perfect for me for working and getting in boarder later for extra money.
I've had all these different ideas and plans running through my head. But I just don't think I have the strength to start all over again. But then I know if I tell Aaron I want us to go our seperate ways then he'll just fight me on it and then threaten to take Dex and start a big shit fight. He still can't face the fact that I'm totally miserable in this relationship and that he is the cause of that.
He has made no effort in the past 3-4 years to get a job, or help with the kids in any way shape or form. He's changed amybe 10 nappies total. The only thing he ever does around the house is cut fire wood and light the fire.
I cook all the meals, wash dishes, put dishes away. Wash, hang out, bring in, fold and put away clothes.
Clean, entertain, bath, bed time routine, it's all me. Put the rubbish out, bring the bins back in. Sew for my boys. Make sure the bills are paid and that Aaron always has what he wants so that he doesn't start a big shit fight over it.
Gotta go, Dex is awake. I'll write more later.
No comments:
Post a Comment